It is increasingly recognized that Taylor|Sprules'
approach to marketing communications is unique. As a result, we are often retained on a partner basis with our clients rather than a supplier of design support services.
To meet this demand we have developed a comprehensive service offering, we formally call T|S Outside.
T|S Outside is a business arrangement made between a client and Taylor|Sprules Corporation. A one to two year contract is signed, with a fixed base dollar amount paid monthly for services provided.
It is a planning and management tool that puts everything on the table money, brand and communications issues, business objectives and milestones. It creates and builds collaboration between the client and T|S.
We also call it The Big Embrace" says Robbie Sprules. "It means that our interests are connected to our clients' interests. It is very effective. All of our considerable resources are made open and available to our client. We are like an extension to their legal, accounting, investment and marketing departments. T|S provides an immeasurable amount of support, with a determination to do our very best.
One of the benefits of T|S Outside is the presence of an external group with the intellectual mandate to police a brand and monitor its use and development from outside of the enterprise. Often internal monitors lack the time, resources, motivation, or perspective for effective brand vigilance.
For our clients, T|S Outside represents a significant competitive advantage; an opportunity to accelerate enterprise development to achieve milestones earlier than otherwise possible.
T|S Outside includes the following advantages:
- Priority access to T|S resources, senior personnel and T|S-X
- The expediency of working with a client-specific team that is always briefed and up-to-date on client issues and priorities
- Easy billing and payment procedures that streamline administration and reduce time lost in paperwork, quotes and account supervision
- Access to a digital database maintained by T|S containing the client's proprietary images, words and other corporate identity data
- Flexibility, adaptability, time and cost-efficiency and responsiveness not typical in a traditional supplier arrangement
- A long-term, committed relationship so the time and resources invested in education and processes become a valuable asset